To this end we are committed to:
– Empowering student autonomy – encouraging our students to take ownership of their learning;
– An integrated curriculum encouraging the application of knowledge in a variety of engaging extra-curricular activities;
– Providing opportunities that encourage accountability and responsibility to enhance personal development beyond academic achievement;
– Continuous investment in state-of-the-art facilities that aid students in their personal development;
– Supporting a highly qualified and experienced academic staff with access to continuous professional development opportunities;
We will set high standards for our young generation to attain. These standards will bring an international perspective to our education system and our graduates will be ready to compete in an ever increasing globalised world.